Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Affiliation

So my little homies just got detained, nothing out of the norm for these individuals but this time its looking like it may be for a longer duration of the previous stints. I'm not gonna front its got me a little uneasy about my personal life and wondering if revelations in their world will set a collision course into mine.

There’s Heaven and then there’s Hell

One day you cruising in the 7 then the next day your alibi’s aint matching up
Bullshit catching up, you hit with the RICO, they repo’d that vehicle
Shit was all good just a week ago.
About to start snitching ain’t you?
Ready to start bitching ain’t you?
I forgive you. I forgive you! Hustling just ain’t you.
Aside from the fast cars, honeys that shake they ass in bars
You know you wouldn’t be involved
With the underworld dealers, carriers and mackmilli
East coast bodiers, west coast cap-peelers
Little monkey niggas turned gorillas

No comments: